If you are interested in using Edmodo in your classroom, the following directions will help you set up your account so that it will be associated with the Jordan District Edmodo domain. During account setup, you will be prompted to enter a school code.
EDMODO SCHOOL CODES
To receive your school’s code, contact your elementary school principal or send request for a code to the Jordan District Edmodo admins at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
TO CREATE AN EDMODO ACCOUNT
- Go to jordandistrict.edmodo.com
- Sign up as a Teacher
- You will be prompted to enter 6-digit school code.
- Enter your name, email and password.
- Click Sign Up
IF YOU HAVE AN EDMODO ACCOUNT AND HAVE CHANGED SCHOOLS
- Log into Edmodo at jordandistrict.edmodo.com
- Click on Settings
- Click Change School and search for your school.
- Logout of Edmodo, and then login again through jordandistrict.edmodo.com.
- You will be prompted to enter your school code to be re-associated with the district domain.
- Enter the 6-digit code for your school.
- For help with Edmodo, go to https://support.edmodo.com