Install App Launcher
App Launcher installs automatically when you add an app from the "For Your Desktop" collection of the Chrome Web Store. Here’s how it works:
- Go to the "For Your Desktop" section of the Chrome Web Store.
- Add an app by clicking the Free or Buy for [price] button.
- Look in your taskbar (Windows) or Dock (Mac) to find App Launcher .
- When you open App Launcher, you’ll find the app you just added, as well as some other handy Chrome apps.
Organize your apps
- To move an app icon from one place to another in App Launcher, just click and drag it to where you want to place it.
- Add more apps
- To get more apps, click the button to go to the Chrome Web Store. When you add an app, it automatically appears in your App Launcher.
Remove an app:
To remove an app from App Launcher, do the following:
- Right-click (Control-click on a Mac) the app icon.
- Select Remove from Chrome.
- Search for an app
To quickly find an app in App Launcher, type its name in the search box. You can also use the search box to look for more apps in the Chrome Web Store and for regular Google searches.