You may now register for Google Apps for Education classes in JPLS. All classes will be held in the ASB Computer Lab, Room D112.
Google Drive and Docs (choose one date)
- Mon, June 15th, 12:00 noon-3 pm
- Tues, July 7th, 9 am-noon
- Tues, July 28th, 9 am-noon
- Tues, Aug 4th, 9 am-noon
Google Sheets and Forms (choose one date)
- Tues, June 16th, 9 am-noon
- Wed, July 8th, 9 am-noon
- Wed, July 29th, 9 am-noon
- Wed, Aug 5th, 9 am-noon
Google Classroom Grades 3-6 only (choose one date)
- Wed, June 17th, 9 am-noon
- Thurs, July 9th, 9 am-noon
- Thurs, July 30th, 9 am-noon
- Thurs, Aug 6th, 9 am-noon
- Google Drive & Docs
Create and share your work online and access your documents from any computer.
Manage documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and forms all in one place.
- Google Sheets & Forms
Learn how to create, share, and collaborate using Google sheets and forms. Master basic spreadsheet formulas and functions. Learn how to harness the power of Google forms for data collection.
- Google Classroom
Google Classroom is designed to help teachers create and collect assignments paperlessly, including time-saving features like the ability to automatically make a copy of a Google Document for each student. It also creates Drive folders for each assignment and for each student to help keep everyone organized.
For questions about Elementary Google Apps for Education classes, please contact:
- Bonnie Muir, 801-567-8726
- Deanna Taylor, 801-567-8773