Are you retiring, transferring or resigning?
As you know, when leaving your school, you leave your iPad and laptop at the school. There are a few housekeeping issues you need to take care of on both the iPad and Mac Laptop before turning them back to your principal.
iPad, Apple TV, VGA ro HDMI Converter (aka iPad Kit)
These items teachers are part of the iPad kit that will need to be turned in.
1. iPad, power adapter, USB cable, cover
2. Apple TV, power cord, remote
3. VGA to HDMI converter, HDMI cable
iPad: Reset to factory settings*
*If you wish recover your iPad data in the future, you need to have an iCloud or iTunes up-to-date backup. If you do not wish to recover your iPad data in the future, you may simply erase all content and settings before turning in your iPad.
- Open the Settings app
- Tap General
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Reset
- Tap on Erase All Content and Settings
- Tap on Erase iPad
- Enter your Passcode
Mac Laptop: Sign out of iTunes
- Open iTunes
- From the menu, Account->SignOut.
Mac Laptop: Sign out of iCloud
- Open System Preferences
- Click on iCloud->SignOut.