Screencast-O-Matic is a free screen recorder for instant screen capture and sharing. Use it right in your browser without an install at Screencast-O-Matic.com or download the application to run anytime.
Create a tutorial or record a lesson on a Mac or PC with just a couple of clicks.
Watch the Screencast-o-matic video to learn how it works.
(If you cannot see the video below, log into http://filter.jordandistrict.org)
If you are interested in using Edmodo in your classroom, the following directions will help you set up your account so that it will be associated with the Jordan District Edmodo domain. During account setup, you will be prompted to enter a school code.
EDMODO SCHOOL CODES
To receive your school's code, contact your elementary school principal or send request for a code to the Jordan District Edmodo admins at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
TO CREATE AN EDMODO ACCOUNT
- Go to jordandistrict.edmodo.com
- Sign up as a Teacher
- You will be prompted to enter 6-digit school code.
- Enter your name, email and password.
- Click Sign Up
IF YOU HAVE AN EDMODO ACCOUNT AND HAVE CHANGED SCHOOLS
- Log into Edmodo at jordandistrict.edmodo.com
- Click on Settings
- Click Change School and search for your school.
- Logout of Edmodo, and then login again through jordandistrict.edmodo.com.
- You will be prompted to enter your school code to be re-associated with the district domain.
- Enter the 6-digit code for your school.
If you are leaving the district or being transferred, you will need to reset your iPad to factory settings before turning it into your administrator.
Apple has implemented some security features that make it impossible to restore an iPad that is attached to an iCloud account. Therefore, if your iPad is associated with an iCloud account, you will want to use the attached directions on how to backup you data as well as restore it on another iPad.
Whether or not you use iCloud, you must reset your iPad to factory settings. To do so:
- Tap Settings > General > Reset.
- Choose Erase All Content and Settings
- You may be prompted to enter your Apple ID password.
- You may be prompted to tap Erase once again.
The following document includes instructions and screen shots on how to erase all content and settings on an iPad.